In accordance to the french law regarding confidence in the digital economy, it is stated to all users of the website https://www.api-agro.fr that:
- The website https://www.api-agro.fr is edited by API-AGRO, simplified joint-stock company under the french law, registered to the Paris commercial court under the number 827 935 925, with global headquarters is located 149, rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France.
API-AGRO’s inter-communal VAT number is FR82 827 935 925.
API-AGRO is reachable at this phone number: +33 1 87 16 41 66, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Publication Director is M. Sébastien WINDSOR, Representative of the President of the API-AGRO society, 149, rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France.
- The website http://wwww.api-agro.fr is hosted by GANDI SAS – 63/65, Boulevard Masséna, 75013 Paris, France, phone: +33 1 70 37 76 61
Some of the services on the https://www.api-agro.fr website are also hosted and operated by providers. Please refer to the specific condition of each service.
General subscription conditions to the platform
Consult the General subscription conditions (in French): API-AGRO-CG-2019-03, published on 4 March 2019.
For every request, you can contact us:
- by email: email@example.com
- by mail: API-AGRO, 149 rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France.
For requests concerning your intellectual property rights, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org